The Anglican Witness in Canada started in the eighteenth century with the Church Missionary Society and the United Society for the Propagation of the Gospel. The Eucharist was first celebrated in Frobisher Bay in 1578; the first Church building was St. Paul's, Halifax, in 1750. The Church includes a large number of the original inhabitants of Canadian Indians, Inuit, and Metis and has been a strong advocate of their rights.
|Geographical Area:||10,000,000 Sq Km|
|Anglican Parishes of the Central Interior|
|Eastern Newfoundland & Labrador|
|Nova Scotia & Prince Edward Island|