Church of the Holy Apostles, Collierville, TN

Contact Information
Clergy: 
The Rev. John P. Leach, Rector
Phone: 
(901) 937-3830
Fax: 
(901) 937-3837
About Us: 

OUR MISSION
The Church of the Holy Apostles mission is to provide a welcoming community in which all can, with open hearts and open minds, receive God's Grace through worship, fellowship, learning, and outreach to others.

OUR HISTORY
Holy Apostles began as a parochial mission of Church of the Holy Communion in 1965.  The original church was located in the Hickory Hill area of Memphis, where it enjoyed thirty-five years of ministry among the neighborhood there.  In June of 2003 the parish moved and began worshiping in the Agape Chapel on the campus of St. George’s Independent High School in north Collierville, the easternmost suburb of Memphis.  The present Church of the Holy Apostles was completed in 2006 and Phase II, the multi-purpose Parish Life Center, was completed in 2008.

Emplacement

1380 Wolf River Blvd.
Collierville, TN 38017
United States
Javascript est nécessaire à la visualisation de cette carte.