To seek to transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind and to pursue peace and reconciliation.
Poverty in the United States
- To engage 1 in 4 Episcopalians in using the assets of our communities to address the educational and developmental needs of children living in poverty;
- To provide ten stipendiary internships for young Episcopalians in addressing poverty
- To provide three large-scale grants to Jubilee Centers
- To work with the ELCA to start 12 new state public policy networks.
- How can we help strengthen the prophetic role of our congregations and congregational leaders?
- What are ways in which the resolutions passed here at General Convention help—or hinder—our advocacy back in our area? How will we communicate what has been done here with churches, chaplaincies, and individuals when we get back?
- Where is reconciliation needed in our diocese? How might we as diocesan leaders help make it happen?