Founded in 1857, The Church of the Good Shepherd is located on the corner of Utica Street and Claiborne Street in Terry Mississippi. The church is a welcoming community that offers Holy Eucharist every 2nd and 4th Sundays, as well as special Holy Days. Morning Prayer is offered every 1st and 3rd Sunday. Bible Study begins at 7:45 am and church services begin at 8:45 am every Sunday. There is a nursery and Sunday School provided.