On Thursday, January 5, Thursdays at 2 will feature historic Christ Church, Philadelphia (Diocese of Pennsylvania).
The video is available here and is also available closed-captioned
Christ Church, Philadelphia, is located in the heart of this historic city, just blocks away from Independence Mall and the Liberty Bell. Today’s Christ Church continues with the mission and ministry that was launched in the early years of our country and our church.
Thursdays at 2 is a weekly preview of Episcopal Church innovative ministries. Every Thursday at 2 pm Eastern, a new video illustrating the work of congregations and individuals will be posted on the Episcopal Church's Facebook page here and YouTube Channel here
Produced by the Episcopal Church Office of Communications, previously posted videos featured on Thursdays at 2 include:
- YASCer in Tanzania
- Two Tables
- The Food Pantry at St. Gregory Nyssa in San Francisco, CA
- Carrie Black
- Young Adult Service Corps
- The Crossing
- United Thank Offering at St. Paul's Senior Center
- Amazing Grace
- St. Thomas Choir School
- Bridal designer Anne Barge
- Musician Mike Notter
- Reflections by Brother Geoffrey
- Ferguson Pilgrimage
- Potluck Dinners
- Jericho Road
- Jennifer Caldwell and Episcopal Moments
- Bluestone Farms and the Community of the Holy Spirit
- The Abundant Table
- Missional Voices
- Church on the Square in Baltimore
- Episcopal Church Advocacy
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes, a food truck ministry in the Diocese of Rhode Island
- The Slate Project, an Episcopal, Lutheran and Presbyterian congregation that exists online and in person.
- The Rev. Scott Claasan of St Michael’s University Church reflecting on how music and surfing led him back to church.
For more information contact Mike Collins, Episcopal Church Manager of Multimedia.