The video is available here and is also available closed-captioned.
Common cathedral (Ecclesia Ministries, Inc.) is an outdoor congregation, housed and un-housed, sharing God’s love through community, pastoral care, creative expression, and worship on Boston Common. Common Cathedral serves as an important community for people experiencing homelessness, and for faith communities who want to be in supportive relationship with un-housed individuals and their friends.
Thursdays at 2 is a weekly preview of Episcopal Church innovative ministries. Every Thursday at 2 pm Eastern, a new video illustrating the work of congregations and individuals will be posted on the Episcopal Church's Facebook page here and YouTube Channel here
Produced by the Episcopal Church Office of Communications, previously posted videos featured on Thursdays at 2 include:
- Christ Church in Philadelphia, PA
- YASCer in Tanzania
- Two Tables
- The Food Pantry at St. Gregory Nyssa in San Francisco, CA
- Young Adult Service Corps
- The Crossing
- United Thank Offering at St. Paul's Senior Center
- Amazing Grace
- St. Thomas Choir School
- Bridal designer Anne Barge
- Musician Mike Notter
- Reflections by Brother Geoffrey
- Ferguson Pilgrimage
- Potluck Dinners
- Jericho Road
- Bluestone Farms and the Community of the Holy Spirit
- The Abundant Table
- Church on the Square in Baltimore
- Episcopal Church Advocacy
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes, a food truck ministry in the Diocese of Rhode Island
- The Slate Project, an Episcopal, Lutheran and Presbyterian congregation that exists online and in person.
- Music and surfing leading back to church.
For more information contact Mike Collins, Episcopal Church Manager of Multimedia.