Embracing Evangelism: A six-part digital course exploring our call to seek, name, and celebrate Jesus’ loving presence in the stories of all people – and then invite everyone to more.
For centuries, monastic communities have shaped their lives around rhythms and disciplines for following Jesus together. The Way of Love: Practices for Jesus-Centered Life outlines a Rule for the Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement.”
– Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
“Being a Christian is not essentially about joining a church or being a nice person, but about following in the footsteps of Jesus, taking his teachings seriously, letting his Spirit take the lead in our lives, and in so doing helping to change the world from our nightmare into God’s dream.”
Through the years many Episcopalians have found the Good Friday Offering to be an effective way to express their support for the ministries of the four dioceses of the Province of Jerusalem and the Middle East.
Pastoral care, education and health care continue to be primary ministries through which the reconciling spirit of the Christian faith serves all in need. Participation in this ministry is welcome.
Please make a gift and support the many ways in which we, together as The Episcopal Church, witness to the loving, liberating, and life-giving way of Jesus Christ. A gift to the Annual Appeal is one way for all of us to be God’s blessings in this world!
The Church in Motion
Ministries Within the Episcopal Church
Ministries Beyond the Episcopal Church
From Public Affairs
- $133,516 awarded for Young Adult and Campus Ministry grants
- My Way of Love offers personalized suggestions for spiritual growth
- Spring is arriving and with it a new year of Good News Gardens ministry
- There is still time to apply for Becoming Beloved Community grants for local and regional efforts
- Episcopal Church Young Adult Service Corps: Application Deadline for 2021-2022 Extended
- Deadline extended for Care of Creation Grants
This page is available in: Español