For centuries, monastic communities have shaped their lives around rhythms and disciplines for following Jesus together. The Way of Love: Practices for Jesus-Centered Life outlines a Rule for the Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement.”
– Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
“Being a Christian is not essentially about joining a church or being a nice person, but about following in the footsteps of Jesus, taking his teachings seriously, letting his Spirit take the lead in our lives, and in so doing helping to change the world from our nightmare into God’s dream.”
Join us on December 9 for a discussion of the year ahead with the Presiding Bishop and his Canons.
Please make a gift and support the many ways in which we, together as The Episcopal Church, witness to the loving, liberating, and life-giving way of Jesus Christ. A gift to the Annual Appeal is one way for all of us to be God’s blessings in this world!
The Church in Motion
Ministries Within the Episcopal Church
Ministries Beyond the Episcopal Church
From Public Affairs
- Presiding Bishop joins interfaith support letter for Global Fund
- Diocese of West Virginia notified of successful canonical consent process
- Diocese of Nevada notified of successful canonical consent process
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry responds to verdict in Ahmaud Arbery case
- Toward GC80: Feedback sought on Episcopal Church draft budget for 2023-2024
- Applications open for General Convention Official Youth Presence 2022
This page is available in: Español