For centuries, monastic communities have shaped their lives around rhythms and disciplines for following Jesus together. The Way of Love: Practices for Jesus-Centered Life outlines a Rule for the Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement.”
– Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
“Being a Christian is not essentially about joining a church or being a nice person, but about following in the footsteps of Jesus, taking his teachings seriously, letting his Spirit take the lead in our lives, and in so doing helping to change the world from our nightmare into God’s dream.”
Join us on December 9 for a discussion of the year ahead with the Presiding Bishop and his Canons.
Please make a gift and support the many ways in which we, together as The Episcopal Church, witness to the loving, liberating, and life-giving way of Jesus Christ. A gift to the Annual Appeal is one way for all of us to be God’s blessings in this world!
The Church in Motion
Ministries Within the Episcopal Church
Ministries Beyond the Episcopal Church
From Public Affairs
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry responds to verdict in Ahmaud Arbery case
- Toward GC80: Feedback sought on Episcopal Church draft budget for 2023-2024
- Applications open for General Convention Official Youth Presence 2022
- Episcopal Migration Ministries awarded major grants to support communities welcoming Afghan refugees
- UN anti-violence campaign inspires Churches Beyond Borders 2021 devotional
- The Episcopal Church Statement on the Passage of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal
This page is available in: Español