Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
The BLESS Annual Appeal supports the people and programs that boldly proclaim the loving, liberating, and life-giving message of Jesus Christ through Episcopal Migration Ministries/EMM.
Gifts to the BLESS Annual ensure that Episcopal Migration Ministries/EMM has the resources to play a key role in carrying out the mission of The Episcopal Church by providing pathways to protection for refugees and asylum seekers.
Join our circle of BLESS and make a gift today
Loving – Episcopal Migration Ministries is the refugee resettlement ministry of The Episcopal Church, proudly carrying on a century-old legacy of Episcopal ministries that welcome immigrants and refugees.
Learn more about the Episcopal Migration Ministries
Liberating – With our colleagues in the field and with a number of organizational partners, The Episcopal Church speaks out against these changes which send people back into danger, encourages Episcopalians to take action, and organizes and supports education, advocacy, and ministry efforts to protect asylum and support asylum seekers and asylees.
Life-Giving – Episcopal Migration Ministries works locally through a network of affiliate partners. Each of these partner agencies offers support services and opportunities for newly arrived refugees.
Volunteers for Immigrants in Detention – Albuquerque
Host a Refugee Sunday Refugee Sunday Tool Kit
Love God, Love Neighbor – If you are interested in attending or hosting future Love God, Love Neighbor trainings, please fill out this form.
From Public Affairs
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry highlights ways to help Afghan refugees through Episcopal Migration Ministries
- Registration open for 4th Annual Border & Migration Ministry Summit
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry offers a prayer for the people of Afghanistan
- Episcopal Migration Ministries thanks Latter-day Saints for generous support, partnership
- Special event to support Episcopal Migration Ministries features presiding bishop, religious iconographer
- REMINDER: Prayer Vigil to honor refugees on June 20
- Prayer Vigil to honor worldwide refugees on June 20
- The Episcopal Church offers bilingual exploration of immigration issues
- Episcopal Church offers June 1 webinar on refugee integration
Contact us: Episcopal Migration Ministries