The Annual Appeal: Evangelism
The BLESS Annual Appeal supports the people and programs that boldly proclaim the loving, liberating, and life-giving message of Jesus Christ through Evangelism.
Gifts to the BLESS Annual Appeal ensure that The Episcopal Church has the resources to communicate broadly the message and practices of the Way of Love. From revivals to social media, videos, and downloadable resources for individuals and congregations, The Episcopal Church uses gifts to the Annual Appeal to support this multi-platform ministry.
Join our circle of BLESS and make a gift today
Loving – Go As Jesus went to the highways and byways, he sends us beyond our circles and comfort, to witness to the love, justice, and truth of God with our lips and with our lives.
Liberating – Turn With God’s help, we can turn toward the way of truth, love, hope, justice, and freedom.
Life-Giving – Pray Jesus teaches us to come before God with humble hearts, boldly offering our thanksgivings and concerns to God or simply listening for God’s voice in our lives and in the world.
Learn more about Evangelism Initiatives
From Public Affairs
- Episcopal Church announces ‘My Way of Love for Small Groups’ resource for spiritual growthResponding to a hunger for deeper discipleship among Episcopal congregations, creators of the My Way of Love initiative announce an upcoming new spiritual journey guide, video and other materials designed for small groups.
- Catalyst Connections — Santana AlvaradoWelcome to our monthly feature, Catalyst Connections, where we get to meet an episcopal evangelism catalyst and learn more about their life and ministry. This month we are meeting Sanbtan Alvarado (they/them) who shares about their ministry in Manhattan’s Upper West […]
- Here I AmBy Canon Mike Orr, Canon for Communications & Evangelism, The Episcopal Church in Colorado The other day, I heard from a friend―rather, the partner of a longtime friend. I didn’t know him well, but I liked and admired him. He […]
- Pentecost ‘Way of Love Revival Weekend’ to include concert, worshipJoin The Episcopal Church as it greets Pentecost with One in the Spirit, a Way of Love Revival Weekend designed to fan the flames of hope, celebrate difference, honor creation, foster beloved community, and send people toward Jesus’s Way of Love.
- Pentecost season opens with Way of Love Revival WeekendThe Episcopal Church greets Pentecost with One in the Spirit, a Way of Love Revival Weekend designed to fan the flames of hope, celebrate difference, honor creation, foster beloved community, and send people toward Jesus’s Way of Love.
- The Episcopal Church launches Concerts for the Human FamilyConcerts for the Human Family, a new artistic collaboration led by The Episcopal Church and Presiding Bishop Michael Curry that explores “the powerful intersection between art, justice and faith,” will launch May 22 with a free digital broadcast filmed at Philadelphia Episcopal Cathedral.