Children's Participation during General Convention 2012
A program for children ages birth to completed Grade 5 (as of June 2012)
Join us at General Convention 2012 for a Program of the Children’s Ministries of the Episcopal Church and the Diocese of Indianapolis, in partnership with Waycross Center, Episcopal Relief & Development, and National Episcopal Health Ministries.
Why Children at General Convention?
- Children are a part of the Episcopal Church and Anglican Communion, it is essential they are present.
- To witness the course of history the church will take for the next three years.
- To participate in the worship and activities of the church.
What is happening with Children during General Convention? Consider the importance of your children;
- Participating in the daily liturgy,
- Seeing and experiencing the Indianapolis Area
- Engaging in an outstanding collaborative program with Episcopal Relief & Development’s Abundant Life Garden Project.
Register at https://www.formstack.com/forms/DFMS-gc_children
For more information, click to email Ruth-Ann Collins, Adult Formation and Lifelong Learning Officer, or call her at (212) 716-6051.