One dimension of ecumenical relations is the development of covenants by Christian communities on a statewide or other local levels, often among churches that are organized with bishops as judicatory leaders. This page provides links to the texts of such covenants to which Episcopalians are signatories.
- A Covenant among the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Northwest Lower Michigan Synod, the Episcopal Dioceses of Eastern and Western Michigan, and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Gaylord
- Virginia Lutheran-Anglican-Roman Catholic-United Methodist Covenant (2006)
- South Carolina LARCUM Covenant (1995)
- LARC Central Pennsylvania Covenant (1993)
- Milwaukee Lutheran-Anglican-Roman Catholic Covenant
- Covenant between the Episcopal Diocese of Albany and Roman Catholic Diocese of Albany