The relationship between the Episcopal Church of Liberia and the Episcopal Church of the United States began in 1836 with the sending of missionaries, and in 1979 a Covenant Agreement was adopted at their respective Conventions. The documents below describe the history, commitments and relationship between our two churches over many years.
CONTACT: The Rev. David Copley
Director of Global Partnerships and Mission Personnel