The Episcopal Church in the Philippines was a Missionary district of the Episcopal Church of the United States from 1898, became a Missionary Diocese in 1965 and became an autonomous Province of the Anglican Communion in 1988. The documents below describe the history, commitments and relationship between our two churches over many years.
CONTACT: The Rev. David Copley
Director of Global Partnerships and Mission Personnel