Older Americans Month Video Series: Faith Formation and the Theology of Aging
May 3, 2013
The second video in our Older Americans Month video series focuses on the Theology of Aging, asking the questions:
- When God created humans God proclaimed that we were “very good”.
- If God created us as beings who age, then isn’t aging good?
- What is The Episcopal Church called to in regards to developing a theology of Aging?
- How do we engage end of live conversations?
- What is the spiritual component of our health?
- What is Christian formation?
Share your thoughts on this important subject in the comments below.