Thursdays at 2: videos to enjoy, learn, explore The Episcopal Church
Mark your calendars for a weekly preview of new, innovative ministries in The Episcopal Church, brought to you through Thursdays at 2.
“The Episcopal Church is a living and breathing thing, bursting with great examples of individuals and congregations serving their communities or creating innovative ministries,” noted Mike Collins, Manager of Multimedia. “We have great stories of personal transformation and reconciliation to tell and we want to share them regularly – hence Thursdays at 2.”
On Thursday, May 12, Thursdays at 2 will feature Re-membering and Re- Imagining, a report from the House of Bishops.
Produced by the Episcopal Church Office of Communications, other videos featured on Thursdays at 2 include:
- Double Down on Love, an original song from the Thad's Band in Santa Monica, CA, Diocese of Los Angeles
- The Slate Project, an Episcopal, Lutheran and Presbyterian congregation that exists online and in person.
- The Rev. Canon Stephanie Spellers, Presiding Bishop’s Canon for Reconciliation and Evangelism, providing an update on recent church planting meetings.
- The Rev. Scott Claasan of St. Michael’s University Church reflecting on how music and surfing led him back to church.
In production for a future Thursdays at 2:
- Mobile Loaves & Fishes, a food truck ministry helping to feed the hungry in Rhode Island
- Church on the Square, an Episcopal and Lutheran church plant successfully celebrating its first year in Baltimore, MD.
- The Abundant Table whose mission is to connect the land with spirituality and community in the Diocese of Los Angeles.
For more information contact Collins.