Today on Thursdays at 2: Mobile Loaves and Fishes
On Thursday, May 19, Thursdays at 2 will feature Mobile Loaves and Fishes, a food truck ministry in the Diocese of Rhode Island.
Thursdays at 2 is a weekly preview of Episcopal Church innovative ministries. Every Thursday at 2 pm Eastern, a new video illustrating the work of congregations and individuals will be posted on the Episcopal Church's Facebook page here and YouTube Channel here.
Produced by the Episcopal Church Office of Communications, previously posted videos featured on Thursdays at 2 include:
- Re-membering and Re- Imagining, a report from the House of Bishops.
- Double Down on Love, an original song from the Thad's Band in Santa Monica, CA, Diocese of Los Angeles
- The Slate Project, an Episcopal, Lutheran and Presbyterian congregation that exists online and in person.
- The Rev. Canon Stephanie Spellers, Presiding Bishop’s Canon for Reconciliation and Evangelism, providing an update on recent church planting meetings.
- The Rev. Scott Claasan of St Michael’s University Church reflecting on how music and surfing led him back to church.
In production for future Thursdays at 2:
- Church on the Square, an Episcopal and Lutheran church plant successfully celebrating its first year in Baltimore, MD.
- The Abundant Table whose mission is to connect the land with spirituality and community in the Diocese of Los Angeles.
For more information contact Mike Collins, Episcopal Church Manager of Multimedia.