Pledge to Care for Creation
Join Presiding Bishop Michael Curry, the Task Force on Creation Care and leading Dioceses and make your Pledge to Care for Creation.
The Pledge to Care for Creation is part of living as the Jesus Movement. It’s a promise to protect and renew this good Earth and all who call it home. It’s a promise to share our stories, stand with those who are most vulnerable, and live more gently on the Earth.
What can you do?
- During Lent, reflect on the Pledge alone or in a group, with the help of the Reflection Guide
- During Lent, decide on your 3 commitments to be more LOVING, LIBERATING and LIFE-GIVING in relation to Creation
- By Easter Sunday (April 21), take the Pledge, including your specific, personal commitments
- On Earth Day (April 22), the day after Easter, let's celebrate at least 1,000 pledges
- All year long, keep your specific commitments to be more loving, liberating and life-giving