The Episcopal Diocese of Maryland comprises the northern and central Maryland counties of Allegany, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Calvert, Carroll, Frederick, Garrett, Harford, Howard, and Washington and the city of Baltimore. It is one of the nine original dioceses of the Episcopal Church, tracing its roots back to 1608 when Captain John Smith oversaw the first Christian worship in the upper Chesapeake Bay. Today, the Diocese of Maryland has more than 44,200 members and 112 congregations.
4 East University ParkwayBaltimore, MD 21218-2437
Phone: (410) 467-1399
Fax: (410) 554-6387