Sundays 9:00 AM (Easter thru Christmas Eve)
Sundays 10:00 AM (Christmas thru Palm Sunday)
The Episcopal Mission began in 1888 with the advent of Reverend J. A. Gilfillan, the renowned Episcopalian missionary of this religion. The same year he also started an Indian school in connection with his mission. The mission as well as the school was the first ever established among the Ottertail band of Pillagers.
The present church building was erected in 1892 in its present site today and is named after missionary, James Lloyd Breck.