“We will demonstrate God’s unconditional love and forgiveness daily, following the example of His Son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.”
Are you looking for real HOPE in a world that seems out of sorts and upside down? Would you like to be part of a community of faith that lives into the truth of the Good News of Jesus Christ, while considering itself a hospital for sinners, not a monument to the saints? If so…
We offer: Sacramental worship, Biblical teaching and preaching, Spirit-filled community fellowship and outreach, a mission minded philosophy of living into the Great Commandments (Matthew 22:38-39), and Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20) of Jesus Christ.
· Age specific Biblically based programs for children, youths, & adults throughout the week.
· Missionary outreach caring for both the physical and spiritual needs of our neighbors across the street and around the world in Chenango and Otsego Counties, New Orleans, Africa, South and Central America.
· Liturgically based, Spirit filled sacramental worship including weekly Holy Communion and Christian Healing
· Pastoral care by seminary trained pastors who genuinely love the Lord and His people
Sunday Program times:
· 9 AM Adult Christian Education: Basic Biblical Theology
· 10 AM Family Holy Communion followed by coffee hour fellowship (child care and a children’s program are part of this service with Children's Christian Ed. running from 10 AM to 10:40 AM) Children rejoin the service at The Peace in time for their sermon
6:30 PM Evening Worship Service Celebrating Recovery & Healing featuring availability of personal prayer ministry
7:30 PM Celebrate Recovery Small group discussion and cafe
Christ Church is a congregation of Christians based in Gilbertsville, NY. You can see more about our history in the About Us section. We worship in the Episcopal/Anglican tradition and consider ourselves an evangelical congregation striving to live out our mission statement of: "We will demonstrate God’s unconditional love and forgiveness daily, following the example of His Son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ."
We are under the jurisdiction of The Episcopal Diocese of Albany, NY, The Right Reverend William H. Love, IX Bishop.