Sun: 8:00 a.m. Worship; 10:00 a.m. Worship w/ Church School and Childcare (Academic Year)
Tues: 7:00 p.m. Compline
Father Frank's Table (School Vacation Community Breakfast Program)
Good For All Youth Group (Middle School and High School)
Hungry Soul Breakfast (Monthly Shelter Brekafast)
Aurora Community Eucharist (Senior Living Center Monthly Eucharist)
Christ Church is known in Norwalk as the Veteran's Church.
Christ Church hosts an annual Blessing of the Animals on the Feast of Saint Francis in October; as well as a Living Nativity on the second Sunday of each December.
History: Christ Church was founded as a mission Sunday school in 1892 by the Reverend Doctor Samuel T. Graham. When the small group of East Norwalk residents began teaching and worshiping together, they were in a building on the corner of Van Zant Street and Osborne Avenue. At that time, the sanctuary was known as the Chapel of Saint Edward the Confessor. The first Rector of Christ Church was the Reverend Charles M. Selleck. Construction of the current church, located at the corner of Gregory Boulevard and Emerson Street, began in 1904.