Welcome to Church of the Redeemer. Join with us to live and deepen your commitment to Jesus Christ.
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. The campus part way up the hill near the very north end of Lake Washington. We are close to State Route 522 (Bothell Way) with its transit connections, Log Boom Park, and the Burke-Gilman Trail. Occasionally you may hear a plane landing at Kenmore Air on Lake Washington.
People come from Seattle, Lake Forest Park, Brier, Mountlake Terrace, Bothell, Kirkland, Woodinville, and Everett to worship at Redeemer.
The Redeemer campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside. You cannot see the large main church building easily from the street or even Bothell Way. We were able to hide a large building on the side of the hill.
Check Facebook or Twitter for possible weather or other types of schedule changes. Also, check the Church of the Redeemer calendar.
- 8:00 am. Holy Eucharist, Rite I, without music. Historic language service.
- 10:30 am. Holy Eucharist, Rite II, with music. Contemporary language service. Nursery available. Church school during the first part of the service.
- 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm. On third Tuesday there is a labyrinth walk.
- Starting March 1, 12:00 noon. An Order of Service for Noonday and Holy Eucharist. Service lasts about 30 minutes.
Ash Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- 12:00 noon. Spoken service
- 7:30 pm. Service with music
Other web resources