Welcome to Church of the Redeemer. Join with us to live and deepen your commitment to Jesus Christ.
Church of the Redeemer is at 6211 182nd Street in Kenmore, Washington. The campus part way up the hill near the very north end of Lake Washington. We are close to State Route 522 (Bothell Way) with its transit connections, Log Boom Park, and the Burke-Gilman Trail. Occasionally you may hear a plane landing at Kenmore Air on Lake Washington.
People come from Seattle, Lake Forest Park, Brier, Mountlake Terrace, Bothell, Kirkland, Woodinville, and Everett to worship at Redeemer.
The Redeemer campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside. You cannot see the large main church building from 182nd Street—or even Bothell Way. We were able to hide a large building on the side of the hill.
The main entrance goes besides the much smaller Education Building down a gravel driveway. Turn at the Episcopal Church shield sign on 182nd Street.
Before coming to worship with us, check service times on the Redeemer calendar for a specific day. While we rarely change or cancel a service, it does happen. Check Facebook or Twitter in case of possible weather or other type of emergency cancellation. Click to see the Church of the Redeemer calendar.
- 8:00 am. Holy Eucharist, Rite I, without music. Historic language service.
- 10:30 am. Holy Eucharist, Rite II, with music. Contemporary language service. Nursery available for the entire service. Church school during the first part of the service.
- 7:00 pm. Holy Eucharist.
Advent and Christmas Services
- December 6, 2015, at 7:00 pm. Advent Lessons and Carols at Evening Vespers.
- December 24, 2015, at 4:00 pm. Christmas Eve Eucharist with Instrumental music and singing.
- December 24, 2015, at 9:00 pm. Christmas Eve Eucharist with choir and soloists.
- December 25, 2015, at 10:00 am. Christmas Day contemplative Eucharist.
- January 3, 2016, at 7:00 pm. Christmas Lessons and Carols at Evening Vespers.
Other web resources