In 1878 a small group of Episcopalians held their first services in Cedartown, Georgia. Five years later, construction began on a lovely frame building on West Avenue. Up until this time, services had been held in homes, other churches, and various commercial buildings around Cedartown.
After carefully furnishing the interior of the building with appropriate pews and a hand-carved altar rail, the faithful gathered for their first worship service in the new building on April 27, 1884. Today that same building remains as a constant witness to the Good News of Jesus Christ.