Our church was incorporated in July of 1823. Our white frame exterior gives no indication of the ornate wood carved interior. We have eighteen hand carved oak statues from Hans Meyer's workshop in Oberammergau, Germany. The remaining carvings in the chancel, the panels, pulpit, lectern, and top to our baptimal font, were done by Roycrofter, Charles S. Hall.
Visiters are most welcome.