The Rev. Michael Parks ~ Rector
Who We Are
- We are a community of Faith, Worship, Hospitality and Outreach.
- We believe God reveals Himself through Scripture, our common Worship traditions and experiences and the practical wisdom innate in every one of us.
- We embrace diversity and it is reflected in our membership.
- We engage in personal devotions and worship The Daily Offices - Morning and Evening Prayer - and Holy Eucharist together on a regular basis.
- We welcome new members and those seeking a church home.
- Music is an essential component of our shared worship, including traditional hymns, contemporary hymns and jazz services.
- Our choir welcomes new members - experienced or not.
Ministry & Outreach
St. Peter's has been a community of faith and ministry to others for over 125 years.
- A Community Meal Program is offered at the church on the last Saturday of every month at 11:00am.
- We support of Sojourner Family Peace Center, St. James-Milwaukee -"The Gathering" daily meal program in Milwaukee, St. Luke's-Milwaukee Clothes Closet, Holy Assumption-West Allis -Food Pantry, St. Luke's-Racine - Hospitality Center for the homeless, Earthquake Relief for Haiti, and victims of violence in Jerusalem and the Middle East.
- Our Prayer Chain offers Prayers of Intercessions for others.
- Our Priest and Deacons provide Pastoral Care for the infirm and homebound.
- Our facilities are shared with our neighbors, including Overeaters Anonymous, West Allis Sketch Club, and the West Allis Radio Club.
7929 W. Lincoln Ave.