The first issue of this journal appeared at Easter 1945. It described itself as “A Quarterly News-Letter of the American Branch of the Anglican Society.” The last issue was Winter 1969/1970. In the Spring of 1970 a new series began, and with the Fall and Winter 1993/1994 issue it became affiliated with the General Theological Seminary. The subtitle is “A Journal of Anglican Identity.”
Glossary definitions provided courtesy of Church Publishing Incorporated, New York, NY,(All Rights reserved) from “An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church, A User Friendly Reference for Episcopalians,” Don S. Armentrout and Robert Boak Slocum, editors.