St Andrew’s Divinity School, Syracuse, New York
Founded by Bishop Frederic Dan Huntington of Central New York, it opened on Sept. 16, 1876, and closed in 1905. The school's principal scholar was the Rev. Dr. William Dexter Wilson, who was dean, 1880-1900.
Glossary definitions provided courtesy of Church Publishing Incorporated, New York, NY,(All Rights reserved) from “An Episcopal Dictionary of the Church, A User Friendly Reference for Episcopalians,” Don S. Armentrout and Robert Boak Slocum, editors.