Marie Louise Constable (1939) Trust Fund 514 – Provides funding for the purposes of the Society, preferably for work of religious education not provided for within the budget. The appropriation of income is approved by the Executive Council. Annual dividends (2019 and 2020): $209,815.
The Constable Fund provides grants to fund mission initiatives that were not provided for within the budget of The Episcopal Church, as approved by General Convention 2018, with a stated preference for work in the area of religious education.
Contact: Betsey Bell, Executive Assistant to the Executive Officer of General Convention
From Public Affairs
- Constable Grant Awarded to “Philadelphia Eleven” Film, Trailer Released
- Executive Council awards 2023 Constable Fund, Roanridge Trust grants
- Grant applications open for Episcopal Church Constable Fund, Roanridge Trust
- Executive Council awards Episcopal Church Constable Fund Grants
- There is still time to apply for Episcopal Church Constable Fund Grants
- Application process now open for Episcopal Church Constable Fund Grants