Congregational Programs for Revitalization
The Office of African Descent Ministries’ (OBM) Congregational Programs for Revitalization (CPR) are designed to equip congregations with tools, training, and coaching to strengthen congregational leadership and ministry.
OBM has identified significant areas in which congregations of African descent desire support and programming for future relevance, growth, and positioning for 21st-century mission and ministry:
- Basics of Collaborative Leadership and Ministry*
- Clergy & Lay Leadership Development Training*
- Conflict Management*
- Evangelism through Community Engagement and Ministry*
- Missional Entrepreneurial Ministry*
- Theology of Stewardship and Planned Giving*
- Budget, Finance, and Administration
- Youth & Young Adult Integration
- Building and Property Management
- Tools for Discipleship (SOAP)
- Human Relationship Management
*Curriculum component currently available
For additional information and to participate in CPR, please contact the Rev. Ronald Charles Byrd, Sr., The Episcopal Church Missioner, African Descent Ministries, at The Rev. Canon Ronald Charles Byrd.