The Episcopal Church invites participation in Good News Gardens
Join the movement to Plant, Pray, & Proclaim!
What can people do in this moment? One new and sacrificial act of love is to commit to planting more, praying more, and proclaiming more, in order to share the loving, liberating, and life-giving Good News of God’s love with all people.
- Plant: Commit to planting more than under average circumstances in order to share the bounty.
- Pray: Commit to pray daily for the church and the world to form loving, liberating, life-giving relationships with all of creation through the better use of the land – personally and communally.
- Proclaim: Commit to proclaiming the love of God through word and example by sharing Good News Garden commitments, statuses, and stories via social media channels, personal testimonies and by using the hashtag #GoodNewsGardens.
Committing to the Good News Garden Movement is a way to join Jesus and his way of love. Participants will receive support in the following ways:
- Monthly newsletters with practical links on growing and sharing the bounty, bible studies and prayers, and additional videos, podcasts, and resources
- Community Support via the Agrarian Ministries of the Episcopal Church Facebook Group
- Good News Garden webinars and open office hours from Creation Care and Evangelism
- Digital Graphics that you can use on social media, your website, and to print yard signs.
Sign up for the Good News Gardens here.
More information about Good News Gardens here.