Today on Thursdays at 2: @OurTable at St. Stephen’s Church
On Thursday, November 17, Thursdays at 2 will feature @OurTable at St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church in Florida.
@OurTable is a Dinner Church for those in their 20s and 30s. They gather every first and third Sunday night of the month to celebrate a sacred meal, in the same way the early church did. Together they prepare a meal, eat, discuss scripture, offer up prayers and sing. Tied to Episcopal traditions, their worship is rooted in the patterns of the Early Church.
Thursdays at 2 is a weekly preview of Episcopal Church innovative ministries. Every Thursday at 2 pm Eastern, a new video illustrating the work of congregations and individuals will be posted on the Episcopal Church’s Facebook page here and YouTube Channel here
Produced by the Episcopal Church Office of Communications, previously posted videos featured on Thursdays at 2 include:
- Carrie Black
- Young Adult Service Corps
- The Crossing
- United Thank Offering at St. Paul’s Senior Center
- Amazing Grace
- Creating Us
- St. Thomas Choir School
- Bridal designer Anne Barge
- Musician Mike Notter
- Reflections by Brother Geoffrey
- Ferguson Pilgrimage
- I am a missionary: The Rev. Jimmy Bartz
- Potluck Dinners
- Jericho Road
- Jennifer Caldwell and Episcopal Moments
- Bluestone Farms and the Community of the Holy Spirit
- The Abundant Table
- Missional Voices
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry on World Refugee Day 2016
- Church on the Square in Baltimore
- Episcopal Church Advocacy
- Missional Communities
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes, a food truck ministry in the Diocese of Rhode Island
- Double Down on Love, an original song from the Thad’s Band in Santa Monica, CA, Diocese of Los Angeles
- The Slate Project, an Episcopal, Lutheran and Presbyterian congregation that exists online and in person.
- The Rev. Scott Claasan of St Michael’s University Church reflecting on how music and surfing led him back to church.
For more information contact Mike Collins, Episcopal Church Manager of Multimedia.