The Travel Guidelines have been amended to:
- Clarify generally acceptable pricing for air and train travel
- Emphasize that collision damage waiver should generally be chosen when renting automobiles
- Update available hotels in New York City
The Travel Guidelines continue to emphasize:
- Use of the Society's travel agent, A&I Travel Services, Inc.
- Reimbursement for individual meals according to U.S. Government Services Administration per diem rates
- Documentation required for reimbursement for individual meals (we expect meal receipts to show itemization for food and beverage, not merely a total amount)