The Travel Guidelines have been amended:
- Requests for reimbursement must be made no later than 14 calendar days after the completion of a trip
- Reservations for air travel must be made 21 days prior (see Guidelines, page 2, Air Travel)
- Automobile rentals should be made in the name of the Society to ensure that you and the Society are adequately covered.
The Travel Guidelines continue to emphasize:
- Use of the Society's travel agent, A&I Travel Services, Inc
- Reimbursement for individual meals according to U.S. Government Services Administration per diem rates
- Documentation required for reimbursement for individual meals (we expect meal receipts to show itemization for food and beverage, not merely a total amount)