New Episcopal Community Grants
The Episcopal Church’s New Episcopal Communities grants are intended to support operating/program expenses such as salary and benefits, insurance, rent, educational materials, and other operating needs, and are open to any New Episcopal Community with a sponsoring Episcopal diocese.
The Episcopal Church’s Task Force on Church Planting and Congregational Redevelopment announced that its sixth set of grants are now available for Episcopal dioceses and mission developers who are envisioning, planning, or growing new worshipping communities and missional enterprises throughout the church.
The application period for New Episcopal Communities grants is now closed for the current round of grants. Check back for future opportunities.
Contact: The Rev. Katie Nakamura Rengers, Officer for Church Planting
From Public Affairs
- Executive Council approves 38 grants for new Episcopal communities
- Grant applications due Aug. 1 for new Episcopal communities
- Grant applications open for new Episcopal communities
- Episcopal Church plants seeds for 30 new ministries
- Episcopal Church plants seeds for 10 new ministries
- Task Force announces next round of missional investments