What is on your summer reading list?
Most of us working in ministry set aside a few books during the year to ‘read in the summer.’
A few days ago, I received an email from Sharon Ely Pearson with her reading list. She included some fantastic books:
- Child by Child: Supporting Children with Learning Differences and Their Families by Susan Richardson
- Will Our Children Have Faith? 3rd edition by John H. Westerhoff III
- Faith Formation 4.0: Introducing an Ecology of Faith in a Digital Age by Julie Ann Lytle
- Faithful Generations: Effective Ministry Across Generational Lines by John R. Mabry
- Evangelicals on the Canterbury Trail: Why Evangelicals Are Attracted to the Liturgical Church by Robert E. Webber and Lester Ruth
- People of the Way: Renewing Episcopal Identity by Dwight J. Zscheile
- What Did Jesus DO All Day? Discovering the Teen Jesus by Felicia Silcox
- Speaking Faithfully: Communications as Evangelism in a Changing World by Jim Naughton and Rebecca Wilson
Visit the Build Faith website for more online Christian Ed community and connections.
What are you reading this summer? Share in the comments.