The United Thank Offering (UTO) is a ministry of The Episcopal Church for the mission of the whole church. Through UTO, individuals are invited to embrace and deepen a personal daily spiritual discipline of gratitude. UTO encourages people to notice the good things that happen each day, give thanks to God for those blessings and make an offering for each blessing using a UTO Blue Box. UTO is entrusted to receive the offerings, and to distribute the 100% of what is collected to support innovative mission and ministry throughout The Episcopal Church and Provinces of the Anglican Communion.
To learn more about how to participate in the United Thank Offering or to order materials to start the program in your congregation, please use the links below or send us an email. We are happy to help you get started.
2023 UTO Grant Application Materials Now Available
Get started on your 2023 UTO Grant applications today.
Call for Prayers
We’re in the process of gathering prayer for the 2024 UTO Prayer Booklet. You can write any prayer you want, and anyone can write a prayer.
November Gratitude Resources
…to help people of all ages explore their personal practice of gratitude.
UTO and Illustrated Ministries Collaboration
Free coloring sheets, formation materials, and coloring contest information
Please mail ingathering and Memorial Gift & Trust Fund checks to:
United Thank Offering
DFMS – Protestant Episcopal Church US
P.O. Box 958983
St. Louis, MO 63195-8983
For the street address to send funds via FedEx or UPS, please contact Heather Melton, Staff Officer, The United Thank Offering.
Please make checks payable to “DFMS” with “UTO” in the memo line. All funds must be received at the above address by December 11, 2021 for inclusion in the 2021 ingathering.
Please send all other correspondence to:
United Thank Offering
The Episcopal Church
815 2nd Avenue
New York, NY 10017
We want to stay connected with you! Please fill out this form if you are a new UTO Coordinator or if you are transitioning out of leadership.
Sign up to receive monthly news about the United Thank Offering–current events, grant site updates, and more! Check out our archive of past newsletters, and subscribe today.
Register Your Parish
If your parish participates in UTO, please let us know and register here. By registering your parish, you will have access to newsletters, UTO events and webinars, free gratitude materials and resources, and much more!
The Latest Blog Posts
- How to use UTO resources on your e-readerOn a computer, phone, or tablet without an e-reader app: Click here for more instructions. On a computer with an e-reader app: This will upload the PDF from your computer to your e-reader app. Once it […]
- Anglicanism and Social Justice: Chaplaincy and Building a Movement in Poor Communities with the Rev. Cedar MonroeBy Nick Gordon, UTO Intern Over the course of the fall, I had the opportunity to take part in Union Theological Seminary’s Anglicanism and Social Justice pilot program as a part of my UTO internship. The program […]
- Upcoming Grant Webinars and DeadlinesBy Joyce Landers, Vice President of the United Thank Offering Board We want to remind everyone of our upcoming deadlines. January 10 will be the last full set of webinars. They will cover the timeline page and […]
- Lenten Materials Now AvailableBy Isabelle Watkins, UTO Staff This Lenten season, we’re inviting you to 40 Days of Gratitude. Unlike seasons past, this year our gratitude challenge will be completely digital in the form of daily text messages. If you […]
- 2024 UTO Prayer Booklet Request for PrayersBy Sherri Dietrich, UTO Board President Prayer is an amazing gift; it connects us not only to God but also to each other, because we Episcopalians often read and say our prayers together. Gratitude is also […]