Journeying the Way of Love: New Advent curriculum and Resources for Way of Love: Practices for Jesus-Centered Living
Recognizing that Episcopalians have been hunting for resources to support our journeys on The Way of Love, the Office of the Presiding Bishop offers this update on what’s available and what’s coming soon at www.episcopalchurch.org/wayoflove and around the church.
Coming soon: Formation resources
- Following the Way of Love: 9-session Small Group Guide for groups that seek to reshape their lives around Jesus and his Way of Love. The guide details best practices for organizing small groups and discipleship groups, and then moves participants through reflection, discernment, action and deep commitment around the seven practices. Excellent for small groups, vestries, ministry leadership groups. Available for download on October 12.
- Journeying the Way of Love: 4-week Advent Curriculum pegged to readings and themes from the Sunday lectionary. Ideal for Christian formation hour offerings at churches and ministries exploring the Way of Love. Available for download on November 2.
Downloadable, print-ready resources available from the Episcopal Church website (free):
- Way of Love wallet card
- Way of Love brochure
- Covenant and Commitment Ritual
- Way of Love Reflection & Discernment Handout
- Some materials also available in Spanish or Haitian Creole at www.episcopalchurch.org/way-of-love-materials.
Print resources available for purchase from Forward Movement:
- Printed sets of Way of Love wallet cards in English and Spanish
- Way of Love brochures (English and Spanish)
Downloadable resources from Episcopal dioceses or affiliated organizations (free)
- Diocese of Washington
- Diocese of Olympia
- Diocese of Central Pennsylvania
- FORMA. You’ll find resources, blogs and even a podcast.
Faith communities, dioceses, and organizations following The Way of Love are invited to share their stories and resources using #wayoflove or send to [email protected].
For more information or to share your story or resource, please contact [email protected] or 212-716-6102.