The following are resources to assist in your own discernment about whether to organize or join a circle, or can be used to share at a “sneak preview” event to inspire others to sign up:
1. SYLLABUS: Since access to the full Study Guide and materials is password-protected and only available to registered groups, the syllabus is here for previewing:
2. DEEPER DIVE: Also downloadable is a “Deeper Dive” compilation of recommended supplementary materials for those wanting to delve further.
3. UBE/SG INVITATIONAL VIDEO :The Union of Black Episcopalians, in collaboration with Sacred Ground, has produced “We Bless You” (22 min), an invitational video that speaks to those discerning whether to participate in a circle, and to the question of whether to form a White Work Circle or an Interracial Circle.
4. INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR: In this one-hour webinar from 6/11/19, Canon Stephanie Spellers and Katrina Browne share the “why and how” of the Sacred Ground series. Ms. Browne also walks participants through the curriculum and resources, including the password-protected pages. Most all of the content is still pertinent, but some small details are no longer accurate. Please refer to the materials on the Getting Started pages.
5. SNEAK PREVIEW OF SOME FILMS IN THE CURRICULUM: Below are a selection of film trailers, clips, and one of the assigned short videos – for sneak preview purposes.