By Sherri Dietrich, United Thank Offering Board President
We don’t know about you, but we are beginning to think about (and budget for) Christmas presents for those we love. One of the things we’ve realized is that when we send Christmas presents to people, it really is to say that we are grateful for them and their presence in our lives. Sometimes we can find the exact, right, special thing to give; other times, we find we are buying something simply so the other person has a gift from us. This year we want to think about our gifts differently. Many of our loved ones have all the things that they need, but we still want them to know that we are grateful for them. Therefore, this year, UTO is offering special Christmas cards.
You can make an offering to UTO in someone’s honor, and we will do the rest. UTO will mail a beautiful Christmas card (pictured here) to the person you wish to honor and sign your name. If you would like to honor those you are grateful for this holiday season, you can do so online (strongly recommended) or by check. We will accept Christmas card donations until Dec. 31. Please observe these deadlines:
In order to have your physical card sent to recipients (postmarked no later than 12/10/2021) please:
- Postmark your check by 11/01/2021
- If mailing a check, please send it to the address in St. Louis and use the form found at the link below.
- Donate online by 12/3/2021
- This ensures that your card will be postmarked no later than 12/10/2021.
- If you prefer, you can also choose to have an e card sent via the online donation system. If you choose this option, you will have until December 15th to donate and your e-card will arrive prior to Christmas Eve.
Any donations received after the above deadlines will still receive a card, but it will be sent the first week of January. To place your Christmas card order online and for more information on donating via check, please visit www.unitedthankoffering.org/Christmas.