November Webinar: Becoming Beloved Community from an Indigenous Perspective
Wednesday, Nov. 2, 1 p.m. Eastern
The Episcopal Church Indigenous Ministries Office and the United Thank Offering present this webinar at the start of Native American Heritage Month. Panelists will share about how their ministries—some supported by United Thank Offering grants—help reconnect or restore Indigenous practices within those communities.
Join to hear stories and discussion of how we can heal historical, environmental, and personal trauma through reconnecting humans to creation.
- Forrest Cuch, member of Ute Indian Tribe, former teacher/administrator/tribal planner
- Robert Fox, cultural wellness specialist at United Tribes Technical College
- The Rev. Bradley Hauff, Indigenous missioner for The Episcopal Church
- The Revs. Kurt J. and Ellen B. Huber, superintending presbyters of the Cheyenne River Episcopal Mission
- The Rev. Rachel Taber-Hamilton, Indigenous Episcopal priest, vice president of the House of Deputies
- The Rev. Bude VanDyke, Episcopal priest, Cherokee descendant, musician