United Thank Offering Grants
The 2022 United Thank Offering grant application materials are now closed. The focus of this year’s grants is Care of Creation: Turning love into action by caring for God’s creation to protect the most vulnerable—who will bear the largest burden of pollution and climate change—through justice, advocacy, environmental reparations, or the development of formation materials. The deadline for submission of a completed application (and required documents) was 5pm (EST) on Friday, December 3, 2021 for Anglican Provinces and 5pm (EST) on Friday, February 4, 2022 for dioceses of The Episcopal Church.
Contact: The Rev. Canon Heather Melton, Staff Officer for the United Thank Offering
From Public Affairs
- United Thank Offering: Over $1M awarded in creation care grantsMore than $1 million in United Thank Offering grants—designated for 22 projects related to creation care within The Episcopal Church and Anglican Communion—was approved by the church’s Executive Council during its April meeting.
- United Thank Offering invites 2022 Annual GrantsThe United Thank Offering (UTO) Board is pleased to announce the availability of their 2022 UTO Annual Grants, with an application deadline of Feb. 4, 2022. These grants are awarded for projects in The Episcopal Church and throughout the Anglican Communion, each year with a different focus.
- United Thank Offering: $479,369.53 awarded for second cycle of Episcopal Church, Anglican Communion COVID-19 grantsAt its April 2021 meeting, the Executive Council of The Episcopal Church approved United Thank Offering (UTO) grants to support 16 Episcopal Church and eight Anglican Communion missions and ministries, in its second round of COVID-19-related mission and ministry funding. Three historical grants were also awarded for projects that fall outside the regular parameters of the granting process but within the historical practices of UTO.
- United Thank Offering: $450,000 awarded for first cycle of Episcopal Church and Anglican Communion mission and ministry grantsAt its October 2020 meeting, the Executive Council of The Episcopal Church approved United Thank Offering (UTO) grants to support 21 Episcopal Church and five Anglican Communion missions and ministries.
- United Thank Offering 2021 Annual Grants – Two grant cycles offeredApplication deadlines: August 14, 2020 and February 26, 2021 The United Thank Offering (UTO) Board is pleased to announce the availability of their 2021 United […]