United Thank Offering Grants
The 2021 United Thank Offering grant application materials are now available. The focus of this year’s grants is Recovering with Love and Gratitude: An Episcopal Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic in Local Contexts. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic and its effects, the UTO grant process is different this year. To respond to COVID-19-related needs as quickly as possible, UTO will be distributing grants in two rounds, the first ending in October 2020 and the second in April 2021. The deadline for submission of a completed application (and required documents) for the first round of grants is 5pm (EST) on Friday, August 14, 2020.
Contact: The Rev. Canon Heather Melton, Staff Officer for the United Thank Offering
Read more about the United Thank Offering
From Public Affairs
- United Thank Offering: $450,000 awarded for first cycle of Episcopal Church and Anglican Communion mission and ministry grantsAt its October 2020 meeting, the Executive Council of The Episcopal Church approved United Thank Offering (UTO) grants to support 21 Episcopal Church and five Anglican Communion missions and ministries.
- United Thank Offering 2021 Annual Grants – Two grant cycles offeredApplication deadlines: August 14, 2020 and February 26, 2021 The United Thank Offering (UTO) Board is pleased to announce the availability of their 2021 United […]
- United Thank Offering: More than $1 million awarded in 2020 for Episcopal Church and Anglican Communion mission and ministry and young adult, seminarian grantsAt its June 2020 meeting, the Executive Council of The Episcopal Church approved United Thank Offering (UTO) grants to support seven Young Adult and Seminarian […]
- United Thank Offering 2020 Annual GrantsApplications for the 2020 United Thank Offering (UTO) Annual Grants is March 6. The focus of these annual grants is Bless: Share faith, practice generosity […]
- United Thank Offering’s Young Adult and Seminarian grants Application deadline approaches February 7, 2020Potential applicants for the United Thank Offering (UTO) Young Adult and Seminarian (YAS!) grants are invited to participate in an informational webinar offered by the […]