In 2019, Episcopal Migration Ministries and its network of local affiliates welcomed over 1,602 refugees and 403 SIV’s (Special Immigrant Visa) from 27 countries in 14 communities. Photo: Asher Imtiaz
For the first time since World War II, there are more than 70.8 million displaced people worldwide, including more than 25.9 million refugees. From the moment they arrive in their new communities, refugee clients receive care, hospitality, and assistance from professional affiliate staff and from the hundreds of generous church volunteers who welcome the stranger through this ministry each year.
News and Announcements
- Episcopal Migration Ministries offers daily Lenten devotional series
- Episcopal Migration Ministries offers Virtual Advent Vigil
- Statement on Reported Abuses of Immigration Enforcement and Detention Centers
- Walking with Asylum Seekers: A Training Series for Congregations
- The Episcopal Church encourages support of the Dream Act