In 2022, Episcopal Migration Ministries and its network of local affiliates welcomed 1,092 refugees and 532 Special Immigration Visa holders from 28 countries in 12 communities. View the EMM 2022 Annual Report.
There are currently more than 108.4 million displaced people worldwide, including more than 35.3 million refugees. From the moment they arrive in their new communities, refugee clients receive care, hospitality, and assistance from professional affiliate staff and from the many generous church volunteers who welcome our newest neighbors through this ministry each year.
News and Announcements
- The Great EpisGOpal Race! November Race Information
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry offers World Refugee Day sermon
- Post-Title 42 Update, Advocacy, and Resources
- Honor LGBTQ+ forced migrants in June through Episcopal Migration Ministries’ Rainbow Initiative
- Episcopal Migration Ministries shares ‘Rainbow Initiative’ survey results, seeks participant congregations