In 2020, Episcopal Migration Ministries and its network of local affiliates welcomed over 597 refugees and 524 SIV’s (Special Immigrant Visa) from 29 countries in 12 communities.
For the first time since World War II, there are more than 79.5 million displaced people worldwide, including more than 26 million refugees. From the moment they arrive in their new communities, refugee clients receive care, hospitality, and assistance from professional affiliate staff and from the hundreds of generous church volunteers who welcome the stranger through this ministry each year.
News and Announcements
- Is the Biden Administration Turning a Page on Humanitarian Protection for Immigrants?
- Episcopal Migration Ministries offers daily Lenten devotional series
- Episcopal Migration Ministries offers Virtual Advent Vigil
- Statement on Reported Abuses of Immigration Enforcement and Detention Centers
- Walking with Asylum Seekers: A Training Series for Congregations