In 2020, Episcopal Migration Ministries and its network of local affiliates welcomed over 597 refugees and 524 SIV’s (Special Immigrant Visa) from 29 countries in 12 communities. Download the EMM 2020 Annual Report.
For the first time since World War II, there are more than 79.5 million displaced people worldwide, including more than 26 million refugees. From the moment they arrive in their new communities, refugee clients receive care, hospitality, and assistance from professional affiliate staff and from the hundreds of generous church volunteers who welcome our newest neighbors through this ministry each year.
News and Announcements
- Statement on FY2022 Refugee Admissions
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry highlights ways to help Afghan refugees through Episcopal Migration Ministries
- Registration open for 4th Annual Border & Migration Ministry Summit
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry offers a prayer for the people of Afghanistan
- Episcopal Migration Ministries thanks Latter-day Saints for generous support, partnership