In 2020, Episcopal Migration Ministries and its network of local affiliates welcomed over 597 refugees and 524 SIV’s (Special Immigrant Visa) from 29 countries in 12 communities. Download the EMM 2020 Annual Report.
For the first time since World War II, there are more than 79.5 million displaced people worldwide, including more than 26 million refugees. From the moment they arrive in their new communities, refugee clients receive care, hospitality, and assistance from professional affiliate staff and from the hundreds of generous church volunteers who welcome our newest neighbors through this ministry each year.
News and Announcements
- Episcopal Church Statement on Afghan Evacuation
- Preparing the Way – Episcopal Migration Ministries
- Special event to support Episcopal Migration Ministries features presiding bishop, religious iconographer
- REMINDER: Prayer Vigil to honor refugees on June 20
- Prayer Vigil to honor worldwide refugees on June 20