We work for the full inclusion of Native Peoples in the life and leadership of the church. This is a goal we share with you. In order to reach this goal, we welcome you as our partner to:
– guarantee that Native Peoples are fully recognized and welcomed into congregational life through education, advocacy, and leadership development;
– create influential leadership roles in the church for Native Peoples;
– develop a national support system for continued remembrance, recognition and reconciliation of all Native Peoples;
– develop a network of leadership and educational resources to empower Indigenous people to prepare for mission and ministry in the Episcopal Church;
– provide resources, advocacy, and support to indigenous theology students.