Available Now: Jesus in America – A national study released in March 2022 in a partnership between The Episcopal Church and Ipsos Market Research.
For centuries, monastic communities have shaped their lives around rhythms and disciplines for following Jesus together. The Way of Love: Practices for Jesus-Centered Life outlines a Rule for the Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement.”
– Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
“Being a Christian is not essentially about joining a church or being a nice person, but about following in the footsteps of Jesus, taking his teachings seriously, letting his Spirit take the lead in our lives, and in so doing helping to change the world from our nightmare into God’s dream.”
Please make a gift and support the many ways in which we, together as The Episcopal Church, witness to the loving, liberating, and life-giving way of Jesus Christ. A gift to the Annual Appeal is one way for all of us to be God’s blessings in this world!
The Church in Motion
Ministries Within the Episcopal Church
Ministries Beyond the Episcopal Church
From Public Affairs
- Pastoral statement on mass shooting in Buffalo from Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
- Presiding Bishop’s statement to Executive Council regarding 80th General Convention
- Episcopal Church Executive Council to meet May 11; session livestreamed
- Upcoming ‘Nuevo Amanecer’ offers Latino/Hispanic ministry support, networking
- Diocese of Idaho notified of successful canonical consent process for next bishop
- Episcopal Church’s ‘Sacred Ground’ releases report, updated curriculum
This page is available in: Español